Friday, March 20, 2009

Off day Yawn ..

I slept 5 am in the morning.. busy playing Mafia Wars and Naruto Wars. at the same time read the latest Naruto Shippuuden.. btw Naruto is the son of the 4ht Hokage.. nice to know that.. jst wondering how will he beat Pain.. I slept almost the whole day and wake up at 3 am..

take a late lunch, then play and chat wid Calvin.. and Jon.. I have a lot of thngs to do in mind,. but then Im so lazy to get up from my bed.. ending up to do one thing on my list. is to buy a birthday gift for my friend Jeff. I left out house around 7:30pm and went to Suntec.. I bought a black mini locker., very cute. harhar. il take pic of it soon.

:)

have a nice weekend everyone..


GOd bless!!


hope apple will call me soon. and my PR will be approved In God's will.. :)

3 comments:

Shiuji said...

Apple is your new boy kah? Or jeff?

Kenji said...

Haha geez! You just told me Naruto's story! Hahaa joking... i read the manga too... the anime is too... Well just too many fillers! >_>

yangtseb said...

no jeff is my friend only. haha