Friday, May 22, 2009

New Job!! misses

I dunno if im Happy or not.. since I have moved into a new position, from retail to customer service.. though its more slacking job from my previous position.. I'm still dreaming to work in a real office environment. But then Im still thankful to the Lord for this opportunity, I can sit for the whole day and look at my pc. can still chat and play restaurant city and pet society at facebook. I guess this is really for me.. lol..

my desk




I've been so quiet in blogging.. been so preoccupied by so many things.. hope i can do this everyday again. just like before.. I miss u guyz... and Im sorry..


I missed a lot I guess. I havent been reading your blogs, so need to catch up..
hope everything is fine..


xoxo


Yang :)

1 comment:

Shiuji said...

gambate gambate... i also play restaurant city and pet society leh... haha