Thursday, June 16, 2011

2nd chances.. new work ^^

before i go to sleep..

I decided to blog my career here in Singapore..
I arrived this year in Singapore last March 19, 2011
I had already resigned in JP Morgan Chase Bank, for me to give my full time in finding a job here in Singapore.
and luckily my dream company had a mass hiring,
so we have a common friend working there, and asked for me to be reffered.
after a week, i received a call and schedule for an exam.
after a week again i receivd a call that I passed the exam, and have a final interview and a mock call.

it was a long process, after all the waiting and prayers. finally everything is an answered prayers. I passed and was hired eventually..


I owed everything to all the people who believed and prayed for me. and most especially to the lord God above. ^^


now its my 4th day of training in DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)

I believe everything will be fine. and we're all going to pass it :)

pictures coming soon.. ^^

No comments: