Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

New Year Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com


Happy New year everyone!! Wishing you and your families to have a successful and bountiful year ahead.

I still have work today though, but only from 10 to 4pm.. after work we went to Orchard, then to Suntec.. most of the shop are closed obviously everyone is rushing for the New years eve. but I bought a new shoes as my present for myself haha.. since my old shoes die on me.. HUHU! it is my favorite running shoes.. I used it for like 2 years already I guess.



im sad since this shoes has a sentimental value for me. My grandma bought this for me in London.. and now I will throw it away..sigh.. on the brighter side.. I bought a replacemnt.. and I like it so much.. :)
the pride of Nike.. NIke + hahaha!!






worth SGD $229.00 waaaaaahhhhhh!!!


this is my new baby haha!! u can synchronize it with your Ipod.. it has a sensor and will give information, how many calories you have burned, the distance that you have run. so cool!!

It did rain for awhile when im on my way home.. I was bout to buy some food, but the supermarket is closed. I thought there still be open since, they are 24hrs open, but not this Chinese New year.. haiz,,

ermm, I jst did some cleaning of my room. and change my beddings..


Happy Chinese New Year!!

4 comments:

z said...

thats some fancy shoes!! and i changed my beddings too!! hehe

^_^

Shiuji said...

nice shoe... Yang go shopping with me when i go back... haha

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

yang, remember to call the animal cops to protect you when meeting sukebe LOL

it's not happy new year lar yang, it's happy LUNAR new year LOL

DavidCheng said...

its bad luck to buy shoes during chinese new year!!