Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Movie day! sunday September 5th

just a movie day today.. 2:30pm went first to Trinoma to see what movies being shown.



been thnking what movie to watch

between Mamarazzi or Step up 3


though i have heard a lot of good remarks of step up 3. I wanna see Eugene Domingo (main cast of Mamarazzi) again on the big screen.

but then when I went to Sm north edsa, its not yet avail. (sigh) so I have no choice but to watch STEP UP 3.



the movie is awesome! I really like each steps they were doing and the twist that Natalie(Sharni Vinson) and Julien (Slaughter Joe)are siblings. to sum it up. its was great movie. there were no dull moments. :) good choice this time lol!


right now im addicted to Plants vs Zombies! Ive been hearing about it, and I have no idea was it is. until i searchd it to google, and I cant resist hahahahaha!!!

No comments: