Monday, January 11, 2010

Grandma off to London.. gonna miss her!!

I woke up late from tiring day yesterday.

around 4pm i sms my cousin Jeffrey, to check if we have any errands for today.
He was asking if we want to go to stand up comedy bar, and we want treat our grandma since she will be leaving on friday Jan 15 going back to London.

It was so rush. after 15 minutes talk and brainstorming.

We decided to have a "dispedida Party"(Von Voyage party) for her.
but it should be surprise. So I talk to my other cousin Joanne if they could fetch our other cousins in Manila (were staying in Las Pinas, Southern part of Manila 1 hr travel from central Manila)

we left our house around 7pm(Las Pinas) then she dropped me off at Pasay (25mins away from Las Pinas via Coastal rd) coz Im incharge of buying Mango Bravo of Contis which is my favorite cake LOL!.
then my cousin go straight to Manila to fetch all of my other relatives.
I told her to fetch me at Blue wave since that her way going back to Las Pinas.

Then i texted Glory if she can tag along since She know almost everyone in my family and she did.

We arrive at my Grandmother's house around 10pm after all the waiting and traffic.
and we found out that our grandmother is already sleeping.

but still we continue with our plans though its late. my cousins start cooking the honey glaze chicken, vegetables salad, grilled fish and pork sisig. (hmmmmm delicious)

around 11pm. Our grandmother woke up. according to her she smells something cooking and she heard some voices.

then we she went down. we told her its her "dispedida party" and she was surprised. hehe!!





the food is good. especially the Honey glaze chicken wings. hmmmmm!!!! yummy!!

after we ate.


We had some games and also Karaoke.. and it was so fun. were like laughing till get crazy.. LMAO!






its around 1:30am when we decided to end the party. We just took some photos before leaving..





It was a memorable day for me. since everything that we plan for like 30mins
the hardwork was paid off.
^_^

No comments: