Sunday, January 10, 2010

longing for breaks. finally came

its been a week of struggle from work. hehehe

8 hrs of talking
1 hour lunch break
2 15 mins coffee break
graveyard shift
monday thru fridays

its really tiring. finally its weekend off.. yipee!!!!

from work, me and my close friend Glory went to MOA (Mall of Asia)
we stroll and she accompany me to buy some chips for the magic sing.




then we went to eat at crepe.
I ordered mango mania with rocky road ice cream (p105 = $3.5)
and Glory ordered mango mania with strawberry ice cream (p105 = $3.5)
{unfortunately we dont have pictures of it,hahaha! I just rememeber after i finish it. hahaha} though I took photos of the place and Korean peeps on the other table. lol.






then we decided to watch movie " I LOVE YOU GOODBYE" nice movie




the movie ends around 9pm

then photoshoot before going back. LMAO!










reached home around 10pm. been awake for 24 hrs already.
tired and very very very sleepy. I wasnt able to eat dinner. LOL

No comments: