Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh blog i miss YOU!

its been months that havent blog.
from the time i move back from singapore to
my home town.

though i miss Singapore every now and then
still there's no any other place like home.^^

a lot of things happen to me from the last 5 months.

first I got a new job. I work as Customer care professional
in a Bank. its a bit tough though since this is my first
time working in a bank., aside from my training before when
I was student.

Second, a lot of not good things happened within my family..
I'l jst gonna keep it for myself.. :( sigh!

third, I just moved into a new apartment :)

fourth, I dont know whats happening to me! i guess im just thinking
too much maybe I just need time to reflect..


aniwei i was so preoccuppied with my job hunting and a lot of gathering.
so ddnt have a time to blog.

but then i promise to myself from nw on. No matter how busy I am.
Il make sure to write something here.

I miss my blog mates, i dont have news as well of how they're doing nw.
I hope i can stil catch up.

today January 8 2010.

i finished work around 10am from a 1am shift.
its really tiring since I just had 4 hours sleep yesterday.

as a routine I go with my colleague:
Jeng
Tetey
Brey
Jam
Jovy

and with new friends peaches and myrtle

wherein where going back to Ayala where I can take bus going
back to my place.

and since me and my colleague have differnt time of breaks, we really dont have
time to chat during work hours, so while in the bus where like crying crows chatting
to death. bwahahaha!

and now sitting here in my room its still messy so I dont want to take pictures yet lol..


btw I have now the 2010 STARBUCKS PLANNER



No comments: