Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29' 2011

Alarm: 5:00AM
left the house: 5:40AM
reach office (DBS Asia Hub): 6:00AM
Lunch: 10:00AM
Break: 2:00PM
end of shift: 4:00PM

while walking to mrt.. I cant help the creativity of expo station.. it has so modern design..


then I went directly to Orchard(Lucky Plaza) to remit money to Philippines.

EXCHANGE RATE: $1 = $34.80

good thing the rate is bit high. ^^

then I decided to eat Filipino food at food court basement..

Meal: Sinigang na Baboy and Longanisa.


after having a meal. I decided to walk around for a window shopping.
I decided to go to Tang's.
and i ended up buying a new under garment!! LOL!

PRICE = $49.00

and i bought 3 pairs of socks that cost me $9.00

then I decided to go back coz im not comfortable with my shoes..

late evening. i heard a news that one of my friend in twitter passed away.
that makes me really sad.. Life is very uncertain.. we'll never know when it will be taken away from us..

rest in peace @paulolamata I know God have a better plans for you up in heaven..
you will surely miss by your friends and family..



No comments: