Monday, August 22, 2011

days of our lives.

life is really astonishing..
from the day we were born until our last breathe.
I am writing this blog for my dearest people who have touches my life
specially my friends and family.
I hope somehow, or one way or another i have contributed something good
until my last day here on earth.

Life is full of surprises and uncertainties.
We'll never know what will happen in a few seconds or glimpse ahead.
but one thing for sure I know.. that I am truly blesses and still being blessed.

for all the things i had and experiences, all good and bad.
God always be there at my side.

I'm so thankful for letting me experience how to live life here on earth
if im not, I dont know how to be human.
Thank you, for all the hardship and sorrows,
if I havent experience it, I dont know how to be strong.
thank you lord for choosing me the right family to be with.
though its not perfect, I wont have it change to anyone else.

for all of my shortcomings and tress-passes my you all forgive me.
As i leave this world in a few months or years from now, I still know
I'll be in a better place.

saying Goodbye is the hardest thing to do.
to let go of someone or something that means so much to you.
Goodbye to my dearest and loving family, i wall miss u all
especially when there are occasions and we are united.
Goodbye to all my bestfriends and friends, you are all an angels sent from above.

I dont want to leave, I stil have a lot of hope and dreams
not only for me. but for everyone. Im not sure if I'll be able to
achieve it. but still im praying and hoping that ill be able to do it.
to my dearest brother and sister, do take care and look for each other.
I may not be physically around, but I'll always be there to guide you.


you might be asking why am I writing this.
someday you will understand.

and if my times comes. may the Lord accepts me to heaven.

I love you all!

















No comments: