Wednesday, August 31, 2011

half day today

I set up my alarm.

but im still sleepy. I slept around past 3 am already,, so was having a problem waking up.. though my alarm rang at 7:30am, i snooze it until 8am.

shift starts: 10:30AM

then luckily there was an available half day today. so i grab the opportunity..
I ended work at 2:30PM.

then i drop by at fairprice to buy some food. then I bought my favorite Beancurd (taho) with pearl..

unfortunately its almost half already when I realize to took a picture of it.


7pm I went for a night swimming routine. (2nd day in a row) Good Job!!

Olympic size pool.

I was able to finish 7 laps. ^^


on my way home.. I was browsing some phones at some telco shops. I really wanted to have blackberry phone.. and ive been really thinking of getting a 2nd line. or will i just buy a new handset or second hand phone, since ill just be using it for my roaming sims and i'll keep my iphone for my primay number.


No comments: