Saturday, January 3, 2009

3rd day of January

even though i don't have enough sleep. i still woke up early, since i need to go to my workplace to finish some stuff, i left around 12nn to go to Orchard for my spec hunting LOL.. I' am looking for all plain white specs.. and its not easy,. from Herren there's 2 optical shop but they dnt have what i want. then I went to Paragon they dont have either,, then went to Taka and Wisma.. still hopeless and my feet are tired walking around, and at the same time im hungry.. waaahhh!!..
so I decided to go Junction 8 at Bishan.. there are 3 shops. but still they dnt have it..I always see black and white color only.. haaaiiiizzzz..

So i went back home to rest. and eat lunch around 3pm.. so late.. then me and my friend Mitford decided to go swimming.. but we jst swim for an hour i guess.. coz my right leg got cramps.. its so painful.. good thing im at the shallow place already.. LOL.

after swimming, i decided to do my spec hunting. this time i went to suntec city, from city hall, i passed through citylink and browse one or two optical shops., still no luck. and when i reached Suntec, i check the directory right away and look how many optical shops.. from level 1. there are 4 shops.. but still they dnt have the all plain white., haaizzz... then I go up to the 2nd level. and find another shop.. I was welcome by the Indian customer service.. and ask me what am i looking for.,, I told him that I am looking for specs plain white frame.. he tried his best to find one.. but still ending up with the black and white frame. then I told him I've been everywhere lol.. then he asked me.. have u tried the other shop..KoollooK.. I thought Im hopeless,, but this last store. give me the answer. haha. when i come in i started browsing, then the customer service approached me..and i told her what i want. at first she said., they don't have. but after a few minutes she showed me one, and it was exactly the what im looking for,, haha..

Thank God..


so we went through some eye exams.. then I can claim it on wed.. hahah. will show u my specs soon.. LOL

after my spec madness. I went some shopping too,

i bought a new wallet from wallet shop

i bought a new bag from nike


i bought a cleaning kit and screen protector for my lappy.

2 comments:

Kevin Retuya said...

u should buy northface ^^ heheh

yangtseb said...

haha dun want northface lol. im more to Nike lol..

thnx though