Saturday, January 17, 2009

been busy for a few days.. been lazy to blog.. haha.. Jan 15.. it was my last day off work before off day.. so its like my slacking day,., haha.. after work. I went to Takashimaya to meet my friend Paji, who jst arrived from Manila. yesterday.. its been like a year, we havent met i guess.. we just talked about his life and my life entirely.. We ddnt go for dinner since were both full.. so we decided to go starbucks, but the starbucks beside swensen at Orchard rd was gone.. haha, its already closed. as in no more business,, haha.. so we decided to go to Cineleisure and hang out at Gloria Jeans...

We keep on talking,,, and were not running out of words.. i took a photo of him while he was smoking..




around 11 plus.. we decided to back.. but we walk from Cine to Dhoby Gaut station..
and departed each ways.. lolz

when I reached home my hausmates are watching American Idol, so I jst joined them..hahas



a bit tired..

rest. lolz

1 comment:

~eRiC~ said...

Ahh, american idol!!! I've missed the first one hour.Im a big fan of idol..Lol