Saturday, January 3, 2009

HaPPy!! nEW yEAR.. new beginning

December 31st, unfortunately I still have to go to work.. but only till 6pm.. after work, me and my colleague Lyn went for shopping., from Tang's to Takashimaya, then to Wisma, then from Wisma to Herren. a bit tiring walking around, haha, adding up the volume of people.. (as per Roy, so many bangla.. lol) ending up i bought 2 new tees from Levis..haha.. black and white.. so cooL..

then afterwards we meet one of our friend Ruchie in Orchard mrt., then we go to Novena church to pray.. then i go back.. I'm so exhausted. coz i dont have enough sleep last night. I am thinking to go to Vivo City for the countdown. but i change my mind when i got home, so I jst spend my New year at home with my housemates..

we have a plenty of food though.,, but i ddnt each that much dunno why.. haha aniwei i jst chatted with my friends and my cousin Jeffrey. then I sleep around 2 plus.. haha

that's all folk

ps.
just wna say thank you for all the people who crossed my life, whether my friend or my enemy, thnx for the memories, which will just be remembered.. and above all to God my saving grace.. for giving us good health, shelter and daily needs everyday.
there's to much for us to be thankful of.. so All the best., a new chapter of our life is beyond to unfold.

Happy New Year


'yangyang

No comments: