Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This goes out to you!!!

this goes out to you and you know who you are.

"NEGLECTING"

comes from a root word

NEGLECT - which means to give a little attention or disrespect, to leave undone or unattended through carelessness.

some says its a form of psychological abuse.

Synomyms - IGNORE - implies a failure to regard something obvious


which is which? it depends of the person purpose. WHATEVER IT IS, as what HE said, he tends to NEGLECT others since he is BUSY.. (lame)

I need your opinion who ever reading this..

What can u say??

for me.. neglecting anybody is one form of rudeness.. or being unprofessional, you can just say any lame excuse duh!! so that you cant hurt feelings of others, say that you are busy even if your not, or you need time for yourself or just tell to the person directly that you don't want to talk to him/her. at least u had given them a reason, not just left them hanging. and they wont think that there's something wrong..

somehow NEGLECTING, leads to CURIOSITY from the person being neglect. (and if you react, normally being accused YOU'RE THINKING TO MUCH, which is very unfair).
specially if you found out, that the person Neglecting you, was talking to others, except for you (how pity.

Neglecting once, can still be acceptable, but doing it consecutively is really OBVIOUS and by getting NO response will become a DILEMMA.

the person whose Neglecting, normally didn't feel any impact of it , if he really doesn't care about the person (unless he had experienced it too). or the worst he was just pretending to be a friend to that person.




ps.
I'm sorry you really pushed me to my limits. I try to understand, but I had enough.
For whatever reason, hope u may get contentment out of it, we really had a good start, but I don't know what happen, And as what I've said hope u may not feel what you have caused me.

I've weep for what I've dreamed we all could be, I'll still keep you in my prayer till the end. Aniwei, thank you for making me braver.

"Its nice to stare leng chai face but looks can be deceiving. its not what you see, Is what you always get. what will u do to a leng chai face?, if he doesnt have a heart."

Do good for those who curse you, Pray for those who mistreat you!!
So the more you curse me, the more you blessing me
PSALM 129:2

and you have not gained victory over me.

I WISH YOU WELL !!

4 comments:

Shiuji said...

Yang, I don't know what to tell, but I experience it before too, and the person who did that to me, is the person I love, it is even hurt!!!

yangtseb said...

thnx Willy bear and Sukube,,

yeah ur right.. the HELL i care.. from now on, I wont give DAMN..
He is not worthy at all. I can be your best friend.. but don't push me to the corner, and I can be ur worst enemy.

Golden Rule:
"do not do to others what you do not like others do to you"

have a nice day..!!

z said...

the neglect that you feel is prob a result of differing expectations.

if he expect you to be okay, then he will think it is okay to pay less attention to you

you on the other hand want to be treated in a certain way.

this difference in expectation, i think, makes u feel like he is being rude. besides, if he really is a rude person and intentionally ignore you then he is really not worth your emotions

~eRiC~ said...

oh, so sorry yang, i should have attended to u tht night so probably u can rat it out to me and did u look for me bcoz u wan to share it out?so sorry, i was habing my prob lately too. Well, like willy says, dont waste time on this kind of people..cheer up yang!!