Monday, January 12, 2009

Leng Chai's Month.. January


when i was chatting with Kevin.. i find out that his birthday is this month also. January 23rd. then Willy bear and Daren was last January 8th.. and my birthday is on January 30th.. what a coincidence LOL!! most of the Leng Chai is celebrating their bdays this month.. good thing my birthday is this month. haha.. I'm part of it.harhar.. so better change ur bday to this month.. harharhar
no offense..!! peace!!


I'm on leave today, i went to ICA (Immigration and Checkpoint Authority) to submit my application for Permanent Residence this morning, there's quite people today also applying for PR. and i sight 4 or 5 leng chai. haha!!! aniwei it took me like 1 hr and 30 mins to finish the process, though there is a long que..its quite fast since they are so systematic, from ICA i went to FRIVEN my workplace to get my specs, since i left it last night at the changing room. good thing it was not lost..
(coz there was a time, when i left my NIKE tee's the stupid cleaner took it.. GRRR!!!

mah new specs!!



was taken yesterday during my break!!

3 comments:

Shiuji said...

what is the requirement to apply PR... teach me plzzzzzzzzz...T.T

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

LOL yang, January has become leng chai month now ^_^

luckily sukebe born in december LOL but pity sweetie, his birthday is on december as well.

and nice spec :P

z said...

nice glasses! haha...

GO JANUARY!