Friday, January 9, 2009

friday free..

its my off day from work. so I woke up at 12:30 pm, today me and my hausmates will go to Sentosa. I immediately went to shower and fixed myself.. then we went to Orchard to have lunch.. then we go to Harbour Front to meet some friends in Vivo City.. while waiting for the train.. I took a photo of myself.. a reflection from the glass door of the mrt.



REFLECTION


at Vivo City, Singapore largest Hongbao Lantern









then we went to sentosa.. to watch Song of the Sea.. quite childish.. seen it for how many times,. LOL

about to start



to be continued.. havent transfer some pics from digicam.. lol

4 comments:

Shiuji said...

I also took a few picture of the lantern...hehe... When are you going to go shopping with me?

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

yang, i know you will pretend to overlook sukebe's question LOL

you look so cute, but a bit dark LOL typical philipino skin color, same as me... DARK LOL

i don't mind to let you kiss me now hehehe but dont go too far LOL

z said...

be careful of sukebe!!!~
ohh be careful of willy too...

they are PREDATORS ><
post more pics!! sg is so nice

yangtseb said...

HUH? Will, what do u mean Sukube's question? did he asked me something? LOL

WoW!! where can i kiss you Willy bear?

and Hottie Kevin., i dont mind Willy to be my predator.. it will be my pleasure. LOL


Sukube.. ul gonna shop for me?? ^_^