Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Im not changing.. but I am Changing ..

nothing really especial today as my usual routine. just worked the whole day. a bit boring day.. so when I reached home.. i just quickly open my lappy and hoping my bloggers friends are online. some of them are online. Daren, Eric, Roy, Julius, John, Alex, Rob and Yanny, sadly the 2 icons are not around,, Kevin and Will.. so most of us are quiet and doing our own thing, and everyone was asking where is Will and Kevin?

then its like 2am in the morning.. Willy went online, however the rest are all asleep.. so I jst told Will that its been quiet without him..

Slept around 4 am..



sigh.. Im not changing.. i want to change for the better, but Im really having a hard time. sometimes I felt that this is already an addiction.. but i cant help it. there are many things I have taken for granted, if only i could turn back time. as i reflect to myself, i guess I never had any achievements that i can be proud of,
I've been taking the the wrong roads but i promise, I am changing, trying every way I can.. and I'll be better than I am..

No comments: