Tuesday, January 6, 2009

6th of January

I woke up at 8:30am. a bit late lol.coz for today I was assigned at Bukit Merah, normally the shop there open at 10:30am, but still im late for 7 fucking minutes...
the shop here is quite hidden, so only few people is coming in. so its been a quiet boring day.. I took my lunch around 1:30 pm.. I had a great lunch though.. Sweet and Sour Fish, and my drink is grass jelly soya bean with pearl. LOL

and i know its going to be boring, so i bring my laptop. I was able to catch Kevin, Roy and Rob online.. so i just used up my breaks chatting online..

then after my break finish, there's really no people., i took some pictures..




4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

hohoho another leng chai finally post his full face photo now hehehe

luckily you didn't DIY in the shop when you were alone. i doubt sukebe would not that the opportunity to DIY LOL

Shiuji said...

Oi... willy, you tot I didnt read Yang's blog ah... vegetable leh u...

Sorry, being rude... what shop u work in Yang? Could I go find u?

yangtseb said...

thnx leng chai Willy the birthday boii.. ddnt expect that from you.. ^_^


Sukube, can go find and visit me, but need to sms me first.. =]

I'am working in Friven and Co at Tanglin..

~eRiC~ said...

Wah, yang, do you know you are now in great danger for sukebe's knowing where you are working now...Lol