Friday, December 26, 2008

26th of December Oh Will. So sad.. Cheer up!!

this post is dedicated to Will. my online friend here in blogspot. its been 2 or 3 days I havent blog, so I have no idea what's goin on. not until this afternoon..
I'm sorry from what happen, i know ur deeply in pain now. more painful from ur operation. seeing the most special person in your life having an affair with someone.. in your own house.. that so cruel.. I cant imagine how did u react, given that ur so weak because your sick., cant help yourself but to cry.. and he even hurt you physically after the emotional trauma.. but dont lose hope. though the healing process might take awhile. were always here for you. ur family, friends and online friends.

"there will always be a rainbow after the rain and you can make it through."

a song of courage...




be strong.. Will
a song of moving on..


1 comment:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

thx yang, i am getting better now. i love the song you send to me earlier. thank you so much.