Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day..

nothing much for today, since I am still working.. even if everyone is having their own errands,, haizzz.. this company is really getting on my nerves.. lolz.. Pls give me a new job.. its a sleepy day.. i just sleep during my breaks.. haha.. at the same time. I was able to greet my auntie and grandma from London.. and my sister from France.. but i don't have load anymore.. $20 dollars is gone, haha.. so fast.. and I wasnt able to call my friends back from Manila.. aniwei. I go off from work at exactly 9pm.. then since there was a road block in Orchard, me and my colleagues decided to walk from Tanglin to Orchard.. then i took a photo of how Orchard looks like.




it was so crowded. haha.. but dunno if u notice it.. then i went home. alighting to

No comments: