Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy bday, Insan December 22


(at Poquito Mas)

its my cousin's bday.. Ailin, she is one of my closest cousin,. sadly i cant make it on her bday party, we were txting each other 12 mn, and OMG!! her bday will be held at Vivere.. one of my favorite hotel, with their breath taking penthouse. (most romantic place ever haha!!)






I woke up 7:30 am.. then worked from 9:30 am to 9pm.. as usual full shift.. ( I hate it).. then while on the way home, i sms my hausmate linnet, I asked if she's at home and if she wants to go jogging. and she immediately replied that she's at home. and she wants to jog also. when i arrive home. i was thinking that she's already prepared. but apparently she still having shower,, grrrr.. I shouted and said. what time it is,and she keeps on telling she's almost done. but it took her like 30 mins. before we left the house. we jog from our house to Bishan active, then to juntion 8, all the way going back to Bishan sports complex.. then go back.. were both tired and sweating.. hahaiz..


tired nw.. night night


yang'yang

No comments: