Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dec 27th, sneaking out.. LOL

Im so sleepy today.. I slept 3 plus in the morning, then woke up 7'30 to prepare to go to work.. We had a meeting at 9pm, good thing im not late. lol.. what i do the whole day is txt while working haha... im chatting with Roy mah new found friend. he lives in Hougang.. haha.. He is so outgoing.. he goes everywhere,. doesnt want to be stuck at home.. lol.. I was surpise when he sms me and told me, he will go find me at my workplace.. lol.. aniwei.. i sneak out from 5 pm to 6pm to meet him.. we jst had a little chit chat. and he's so talkative and funny.. He even wants him to be my hostage.. blah blah blah... lol.. jst worked till 9pm so tiring, cant wait for the New Year.. :)


yang'yang

2 comments:

Dekomin said...

haha, ekkonen moved on, its kinda crazy, but i want to forget the past now.

~eRiC~ said...

haha, it seems u had a fun time, yang...lol