Friday, December 12, 2008

december 4, wednesday

its clubbing time..

its my first time to do clubbing with my colleague.. after work
we went to st James.. forgot the name of the club though..lol

at first their only few people. and i thought,, this is it.. haha
then as time passed by, the place is getting crowded, we drink breezer,, like it, not that so alcoholic.then after awhile we dance all night haha.. even my friend Irene, went up to the small platform and dance,, haha..

were all sweating co'z cant feel the aircon anymore co'z of the crowd.



this is one of the picture though,. only got 1 coz it was taken on my phone, they havent uploaded the pix from the cam., from left to right, - John, linette, me ruchie and tintin but she was cut lol,

we go back around 2 plus already..


thnx to eunice and to her sister,,

i really had a great time..

No comments: