Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas far away from home..

its Dec 24th,so sad. i still need to go to work. from 9:30 to 9pm.. we have a Christmas party at home with my housemates, and I have not wrapped my gifts yet.. so when i reached home. i go directly to my room. and wrapped all the gifts.. good thing i made the wrapper already, so what i need to do is to put my gifts inside and sealed it. haha!! then i put it on the table. where the other gifts is.



im so full, i ate a lot.. we have shrimp, fried chicken, and some more Filipino dishes.. , after eating we do some game, like guessing games.. wherein there will be 2 groups, each groups will have representative. wherein there will be a paper on their forehead. and there is a word written on it that they need to guess.. the represntative will give some categories like is it a person. a place. a thing etc. then his/her groupmates will jst answer yes or no.. its time pressure though for 2 minutes only.. it was so fun.. LMAO.. then after the game we had our exchange gifts.. and i got this cute stuff toy..




then we decided to watch a movie.. The Hitcher.. so annoying movie lol.


then i sleep...


Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays..though its my first Christmas, that im far away from home.. I'm still happy since my friends are still with me.. but i really miss back home..

No comments: