Sunday, December 14, 2008

Almost...

I'm ALMOST late again.. coz i woke up late. i slept around 2 am last night.. haha.. i set up my alarmed around 7am. but i jst turn it off once it buzz...(as i always do)lol

aniwei.. its like 5mins to 9:30 when i reached Orchard. so i have no choice, so i took cab to go to my workplace. good thing i reached there on time. (coz i have 4 lates already, if il reached the 5th one, there is a punishement.) so darn sigh..

I was so busy the whole day, since i was at the other shop for 3 days.. so i need to catch up..

there's no really special happen, jst a normal day lol.

now on my bed.. chatting wid my sister from France and friend toffee.. while doing this blog. lol.



my sister and my nephew Ezekiel.

and txting my lil bro from Philippines


have a great evening..

soon will watch heroes season 3.. episode 10 and 11

2 comments:

Joel said...

u hav tag
come 2 my house 2 take

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

haha another leng chai who has no sense of punctuality LOL i would have rape you several times if you work under me :P