Friday, December 12, 2008

Looking in

I dont know if i did the right thing or not, though i know somehow i regret it, but what I've thinking that lord has a better plans for me.What if it will just make my life miserable, at least i was able to prevent it. If we are really meant for each other, time would let us meet again. There are things in life that we have no control of it,no matter how we try, all we can do is to learn how to accept. There are more beautiful things that we have to look up into, and to realize that we are so much blessed, it just happen that sometimes we are blinded of what we want to have in our life, we only see what we wanted to see.

I do thank God above for letting me realize that life is full of happiness and hopes. Dont let negative things put you down, be firm i know that there are a lot of good things awaits for me, it not might be sooner but not that late, just the very right time to have it. :)

No comments: