Sunday, December 28, 2008

blogger's , blogging my night life

as usual i still lack sleep.(it was quite fun though, i met new friends online,. coz of Will from Taipei, he invited me to their chatgroup.. and all of them are bloggers.. i met roy frm tampines, yanny, eric and julius from Malaysia..) i slept around 4am then wake up at 7:30 am.. i feel sick.. and so weak.. i felt like not to come to work.. but then i still prepare to go to work.. then i just keep txting the whole day.. I love texting haha.. after eating supper. my hausmate brought some cakes.. and good thing he brough strawberry roll which is my favorite. (try to put a pic of it. haha). then i blog and chat again with will and friends. lol and was able to chat with my old friend from Manila. Mikiel.



-- looking in
I notice.. nowadays.. i always stay up late. till 4 am.. just by chatting with my blog mates or blogging.. its seem odd.though i know I'll be having a hard time to wake up the next morning.. but somehow. i realize my life revolves on it.. it gives me happiness and a bit fulfillment , to know new people, to converse and exchange thoughts and opinion, sometimes we argue on certain topic, or we make fun of each other. it builds up friendship and bonds.. summing it all up, this amount of time, I am spending fills up the emptiness inside.. longing for my friends. cousin and family way back home.. Its hard to be alone in a foreign land., different culture, races, beliefs.. and this blogging thing helps me to reach out and accept and to understand by other people who is completely stranger to me..

there are some racist, ignorant, or will treat you as their enemy but there are some will accept you.. and treat you as a long time friend. and now.. I am thinking of ways, how can i add more into this blog.. to be more interesting..

LOL!!

Happy Holidays..



Gudmornning


yang'yang

2 comments:

Dekomin said...

it seems as tho i left the bloggers' conversation on msn when u joined in!

~eRiC~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.